Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Peanut Butter Kisses "Krinkles"

A recipe from the kitchen of Linda Erickson, a close family friend.  These cookies have traditionally been made at Christmas in the Calvin/Beahrs households, but Sous Chef Catherine requested the recipe...so cheers to Peanut Butter Kisses in June!



Preheat the oven to 350

Cream below ingredients in a large bowl:
1 c. butter
1c. peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
1 t. vanilla

Sift and stir into creamed mixture:
2 1/2 c. flour
1 t. baking powder
1 t. soda
1 t. salt

Form the dough into 1 in. diameter balls, roll balls in a shallow plate of granular sugar to cover each ball

Bake 2 in. apart for 12-15 minutes remove from the oven and place a Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.  Allow to cool before transporting.

2 comments:

  1. You must have read my mind! Just yesterday, I was poking around trying to find a good recipe for these cookies. They are a childhood favorite of mine and I never knew the recipe! I'll try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these cookies and will make them once i'm all settled into my new place

    ReplyDelete